The health and safety of our exhibitors, attendees, and staff is our top priority. We are continually monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are working to ensure all appropriate health and safety measures are in place. The event was due to take place from 8 - 10 December 2020 but has been postponed to 22 - 24 February 2021, DWC Dubai Airshow site due to concerns related to the evolving COVID-19 outbreak.
MEBAA Show team are continuing to act in accordance with recommendations from the local and federal government officials.
Please consider the following when onsite at the venue:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue.
- Throw away any used tissues immediately and then wash your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol, which will be onsite at our meetings for your use.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever or cough.
- If you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your healthcare provider.
For any question or concerns, please contact us on +971 4 603 3300 or contact us here.